Xmas Song from Australia Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Archive to 2017 » Xmas Song from Australia « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Robert Howlett
Prolific User
Username: bobhowlett

Post Number: 166
Posted on Friday, 17 November, 2017 - 17:42:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Here's a song I found for Xmas .Hope no one is offended as it has some bad language in it. Most of us down here have watched or heard of it, but not sure if the rest of the world is ready for our sense of humor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af7LwnA913g

Cheers rob

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master
Username: bob_uk

Post Number: 1579
Posted on Friday, 17 November, 2017 - 21:15:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I am deeply offended that Santa Claus has been portrayed in this way. NOT.

People who are offended by swearing must know the meaning of the word and are offended on someone else's behalf.

I like swearing and practice daily on the family and pets.

practice makes perfect and soon one can string 10 swear words without repeating.

I have an A level in concealed swearing which is fanfeckingtastic. Say it fast enough and others don't notice that one is swearing like a trooper

Mark Luft
Prolific User
Username: bentleyman1993

Post Number: 139
Posted on Saturday, 18 November, 2017 - 02:04:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thank You Robert H. I had never heard of this singer. Now I must go and download an album or two so the grand kids can enjoy Christmas just a little bit more.