Greed is obviously good Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Archive to 2017 » Greed is obviously good « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 649
Posted on Friday, 02 December, 2016 - 07:30:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Our genius politicians have just pronounced that they have passed a tax law imposing a 15 percent tax on our mostly European backpackers who like to work in the seething Oz sun picking stuff like tomatoes.

The ferals in Canberra naturally are zipping about looking in every nook and cranny for something or somebody they have not yet taxed to replace the billions they are used to from the mining boom now effectively croaked.

Yes well if I know my farmers there will be little tax collected and many cash deals going on and more employment of illegal immigrants.

Very few Aussies want to do the jobs that backpackers do for loot later spent partying hard.

Marvellous stuff from our genius elected members and I predict this one will backfire savagely and may well persuade young Europeans to flock to Peru where high grade cocaine is as cheap as Oz tomatoes!!