Not my three sons,But my three girls.. Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Archive to 2017 » Not my three sons,But my three girls.. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Robert Howlett
Prolific User
Username: bobhowlett

Post Number: 142
Posted on Sunday, 05 July, 2015 - 17:50:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Life really doesn't get to much better than this.
Aussie grunt and Pommy Class. Some times I get down and then I look at what I have and think Yeah life is not that bad after all compared to those who live in not so fortunate country. "When we get down" and things aren't working right just look at what we have.
Cheers
Rob

Robert Howlett
Prolific User

Post Number: 143
Posted on Sunday, 05 July, 2015 - 17:52:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 1670
Posted on Sunday, 05 July, 2015 - 18:20:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

The ideal stable IMHO - being a long-time Ford and Shadow fanatic, I am obviously biased beyond belief......

The ute will be a good long-term investment due to the limited production in recent years.

Geoff Wootton
Grand Master
Username: dounraey

Post Number: 805
Posted on Monday, 06 July, 2015 - 00:38:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I quite like this new trend of owners posting pics of their cars. Chris's and Jack's Clouds, Peters PII, Paul and Brian's Shadow II and now Rob's Shadow. Always interesting to see. I hope it continues.

I bet the Shadow appreciates more that the Ute, long term.

Geoff

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 1672
Posted on Monday, 06 July, 2015 - 09:22:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

"I bet the Shadow appreciates more that the Ute, long term."

Geoff, maybe elsewhere in the world but not in Australia which was the birthplace of the utility style of vehicle. You only have to look at the popularity of the Deniliquin Ute Muster:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ute_muster

http://www.deniutemuster.com.au/

Robert Howlett
Prolific User

Post Number: 145
Posted on Wednesday, 08 July, 2015 - 19:39:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

yeah I have to agree with David on this one, Yeah Falcon utes are 'common here . I was lucky in getting the Ute and sedan in the same paint code and 15 mins apart from each other on the massed produced production line. Not too much special about the Fords only the Boss Ute is 450 HP at the wheels with it light bum is a suicide machine on round abouts.She has the last of the FVV motors in it ..
bob

Robert Howlett
Prolific User

Post Number: 146
Posted on Wednesday, 08 July, 2015 - 19:51:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Oops FPV is ford performance Vehicles sorry guys time to buy a new laptop that doesn't have sticky keys cos of grease or spilt beer ..

cheers
rob