A Circus World Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Archive to 2017 » A Circus World « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 806
Posted on Thursday, 21 December, 2017 - 05:18:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Is North Korea a threat to the USA or is North Korea an essential element in the real powers in the USA keeping the general public gullible and controllable ?

I think the USA has always had a need for the boogy man. That is to say the USA needs a constant threat, a bad boy, a blame boy.

The bad boy has to be kept in existence otherwise the USA has to quickly get another bad boy.

When you are working the majority of your masses into an early grave, its vital to have them not believe what they are experiencing. And the threat of war is perfect for that.

In a fairer world Bush, Blair and Howard would be sharing life sentences in a jail cell in Europe for war crimes in Iraq but that is never going to happen and yes they got away with it - totally.

Poor little Saddam, once an owner of many fine cars and palaces is pulled out of a greasy hole in the ground by US Marines, and turned "over to his people for justice" read: Yes we know they will execute him.

So after the USA has bombed Iraq into oblivion and caused the rise of ISIS, now almost blown to oblivion, the USA had to get hold of another bad boy and quick.

The second that the USA starts to bomb Pyongyang, is the second that the USA must start ferreting out a new bad boy somewhere.

But is the USA willing to croak fat Kim and indirectly cause the death of perhaps 10 million South Koreans to prevent any threat of a US city being nuked?

This story has been dragging along far too long. Day in day out ho hum other NK missile is set off and therein follows a commentary from experts - yes he is this advanced, no he is not that advanced, perhaps he is more advanced than we think...blah blah.

The entire problem with North Korea is who will the US empower as the next bad boy to be built up into something they are not just so you can still get gullible working class people to slave away on crap wages, with a garbage welfare and health system.

I have absolutely zero doubt, that deep in Langley there are a stack of bureaucrats working feverously to attempt to identify the new bad boy and have him already to fire up just as Kim's head is removed.

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master
Username: bob_uk

Post Number: 1636
Posted on Thursday, 21 December, 2017 - 05:52:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hitler did the same blame the jews and unite the country with a common enemy.

Larry Kavanagh
Prolific User
Username: shadow_11

Post Number: 128
Posted on Friday, 22 December, 2017 - 08:12:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Yep, and the US were initially behind Saddam and helped place him into power, they did the same with Gaddafi. I have long been confused as to why Gaddafi installed himself to the meagre rank of Colonel when he could have promoted himself to the rank of 5* general! Gaddafi was murdered in the end by a known citizen and nobody sought justice for that. Any leader who isn't a U.S. puppet is regarded by them as a threat that needs to be removed. The U.S. unfounded fear that any policy with a social dimension is a communist threat portrays a general paranoia.

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master

Post Number: 1639
Posted on Friday, 22 December, 2017 - 21:57:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Military government is always a bad idea.

Brian Vogel
Grand Master
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 2534
Posted on Saturday, 23 December, 2017 - 01:59:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Vladimir wrote, in part: "I think the USA has always had a need for the boogy man. That is to say the USA needs a constant threat, a bad boy, a blame boy."

It's far from only the USA that uses fear in an attempt to manipulate the populace though I will admit that a certain element in our political sphere has raised it to a high art form.

I also hasten to add that, unlike in virtually all administrations past, you cannot extrapolate that what Donald Trump says, does, or wants correlates with anything outside Donald Trump. His saber rattling with regard to North Korea is considered appalling by virtually everyone but Mr. Trump. It's certainly not popular here, that's for sure.

It even seems to be dawning on those for whom anything can dawn that they made a huge, huge mistake in voting this man into office.

Brian

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 2780
Posted on Saturday, 23 December, 2017 - 05:46:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Brian,

"Act in haste - Repent at leisure"

Says it all unfortunately.

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 1376
Posted on Saturday, 23 December, 2017 - 06:14:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Dear Vlad,
your observations are very commonly shared by many people in the East.

Dear Brian,
I am sad to report that there are many many Americans who still think that Trump was and is a good choice for president. In my opinion he has the worst job in the world and he never needed to take it in the first place. What is wrong with drinking tequila on the beach for the rest of your life Trump man? Why give up a 5 star life to have a go at running the world's most important country? and then after trashing it, whats wrong with just holding your hands up in the air and saying "oops this is harder than I imagined it - let me drink beers on the beach forever instead" ?? come on man.... see the light..... walk away from it all and enjoy your retirement mate..... please.... from soooooo many people all over the world....

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master

Post Number: 1643
Posted on Saturday, 23 December, 2017 - 21:46:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

bull in a China shop

ross kowalski
Grand Master
Username: cdfpw

Post Number: 678
Posted on Sunday, 24 December, 2017 - 12:05:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Robert N R,

No.

A bull in a china shop would a worst ruin a shop of china.

Also... remember Boaty McBoatface. In the UK they said you name the ship. They did and the cooler headed theys didn't name the boat bmcboatface instead calling it sir David Bowie or whatever.

In the USA the people do choose the president. You want to know if that's really what happens here or if there is a fix in on the process by some secret power structure.

QED.