RROCA in UK Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » RROCA News, Events and Booking Forms » RROCA in UK « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Michael Hicks
Experienced User
Username: bentleyman22

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, 22 January, 2012 - 00:39:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

what about Le-Mans Classic in July ???/

Peter Talbot
Frequent User
Username: squerryes

Post Number: 76
Posted on Sunday, 09 October, 2011 - 10:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Our proposed get-together in Westerham in Spring 2012 has raised a lot of local interest. Westerham is a great place to live but is going through a bad patch due to current recession. Wearing yet another hat, I'm real busy marketing Westerham - Google : Trip Advisor + Westerham to see my starting point - just posted review of San Bas.

Peter

Peter

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 1039
Posted on Sunday, 09 October, 2011 - 08:11:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thank you Peter for your championing of the cause and I wish you every success with your future activities.

I look forward to attending some of your activities in the future once I change my business activities to allow me to spend time away from them - unfortunately I am a "one man band" for the immediate future having inherited a number of problems due to circumstances which were outside my control.

Peter Talbot
Frequent User
Username: squerryes

Post Number: 75
Posted on Saturday, 08 October, 2011 - 11:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

If you've been following the Threads "UK Section of RROCA" and "Greetings from Westerham, Kent,UK" you will see that us ULK lot are getting together. It's early days yet and we are only just starting to get off the ground. We are planning a get-together in Westerham, Kent, UK, in Spring 2012 - details to follow. In the meantime: if you are visting the UK please get in touch with me - a warm welcome awaits you.

My personal email address is: DrPeterTalbot@aol.com
Phone: 01959 563457

Peter

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Action: