Silver Spirit Parts. Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » Silver Spirit Parts. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mark Peacock
Yet to post message
Username: takemehomejames

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, 07 June, 2004 - 14:02:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I am Parting out an early Silver Spirit (82). And have most parts, including complete beige trim(seats in as new cond). Refinished wood trim set.Bumpers(F&R),grille,electrics,hydraulics etc. No motor, but have ancillaries

Larry
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 68.195.74.199
Posted on Sunday, 20 June, 2004 - 15:30:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Mark,

when you say beige, do you mean "Parchment"? What is the piping color? There are some seat cushions that are the same as my '89. Also, what is the condition of the armrests? Do you have any close-up pics?

Email me at: tbird@consultant.com

Thanks,

Larry

Martin Taylor
Prolific User
Username: martin_taylor

Post Number: 32
Posted on Monday, 21 June, 2004 - 11:16:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Would the head restraints fit a shadow?
Cheers
Martin
porsche@globe.net.nz

Bill Coburn
Grand Master
Username: bill_coburn

Post Number: 183
Posted on Wednesday, 23 June, 2004 - 23:09:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I am not getting a response from Mark. Is there a problem???

Larry
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, 24 June, 2004 - 10:27:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I'm not getting a response or email either.

Maybe we're supposed to send large amounts of money first, and wait for the change? :-)

Larry

Mark Peacock
New User
Username: takemehomejames

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, 28 June, 2004 - 21:38:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Sorry for the late delay, been away...

Larry,
I'll post some photo's in the next day or so, for the colour and condition of the seats/armrest. What's with the "piping colour" ??

Bill,
The spirit was badly rusted, not a burn-out or a smash. I have the metric speedo, and the part of the loom you requested, but sadly the carpets were badly damaged.

Martin,
The headrests are different to the shadow's..(id love to aquire some for mine!!!).
Has any one converted Spirit headrests to a shadow ???

And to Larry again,
where would you send 'large amounts of money' to any way... Thin air???....

Mark..

Larry
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, 01 July, 2004 - 16:32:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Mark,

The leather tubing around the edges and borders within the seat cushions is the "piping". Many times it is a different color as in my Spur. The main color is Parchment, with Dark Blue "piping".

I figured we'd have to email the money like with PayPal...

Larry
tbird@consultant.com

David Holyoake
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 61.8.44.199
Posted on Sunday, 07 November, 2004 - 20:49:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Dear Mark,
I am interested to know if you still have parts for the early Spirit. I have just logged on after some months and saw your advertisement.
Best wishes
David Holyoake

(Message approved by david_gore)