Value of WDC77 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » Value of WDC77 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

bmackintosh
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 124.171.115.57
Posted on Saturday, 20 February, 2010 - 19:36:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Does anybody know the value of a Silver Wraith WDC77. I've owned this car for many years, restoration was started in earnest about 12 years ago. However, the restorer died before the job had been completed and the car has been sitting in my garage for the last 6 years. No further work has been done. Much work is still needed to complete the project and I know longer have the time or space to devote to it.

Bill Mackintosh

(Message approved by admin)

Brian Carson
Experienced User
Username: brian_carson

Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, 23 February, 2010 - 10:53:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Bill,
May need a picture or two to get a rough idea of the scale of the unfinished work. Does it start, run, gears work? interior condition? I expect it can vary the current cost considerably.
Regards
Brian

bmackintosh
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 124.171.112.12
Posted on Wednesday, 24 February, 2010 - 11:32:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Brian,
I am about to move the car into a new garage & will take some photos while its outside.The timber frame has been partially replaced. main bearers.A & B pillars & running boards. The boot & spare wheel locker remain to be done.Engine is dismantled new pistons,valves.valve springs,rings.Head&block machined,gear box&rear axle are good&there is a new clutch.Front&rear mudguards havebeen rebuilt&new running boards made but none of these are fitted.Interior will need to be replaced.I am under no delusion about the cost and scale of the work still to be done
Bill.

(Message approved by david_gore)