Wanted - Ball joint rt Silver Shadow II Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » Wanted - Ball joint rt Silver Shadow II « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Grant Woodyatt (202.67.64.142)
Posted on Sunday, 19 May, 2002 - 22:08:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I have recently aquired a 76 Silver Shadow which is in need of a ball joint. My local (Toowoomba Q) mechanic has quoted $750 plus freight plus fitting. Is this realistic and if not, can anyone suggest alternatives?

Bil Coburn (203.51.27.208)
Posted on Monday, 20 May, 2002 - 22:09:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Top or bottom?

Richard Treacy (195.232.90.66)
Posted on Thursday, 23 May, 2002 - 00:32:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

In Pound sterling they cost L100 for the lower and L127 fror the uppers at Introcar in the UK. I use them regularly, and do all my ordering by E-Mail. You can do it all on their web site as well. You must add freight and duty. If you have a friend with a pre-May 1972 Shadow or T-Series, he can get them duty free (30 year old car). The joints are the same right through from 1966 to 1999. Delivery to Australia is usually one week by air mail. RT.