Historic low mileage Shadow for sale Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » Historic low mileage Shadow for sale « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bill Coburn
Grand Master
Username: bill_coburn

Post Number: 290
Posted on Saturday, 04 December, 2004 - 22:10:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Is anybody interested in a white '75 Shadow formerly owned by a State Premier that has done a bit over 60K miles. It has been well maintained the interior is very good but the leather could be re-coloured and some of the woodwork needs refinishing. Everything works although that hideous mehanical cruise control would go out the window if it were mine. Owner is mumbling at about $30K. He wants a later car. Get to me if you wish on spur84@bigpond.com
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John D
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 144.138.194.102
Posted on Monday, 06 December, 2004 - 21:11:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thank you Bill. In what appears to be an extraordinary coincidence,I am aware of a similar car (Bentley "T") in white (red int.) AND Aust. del. ex vice regal!. Overall,car APPEARS (visual body/interior)to be around 7 to 8 on the "10" scale; owner seeking $27500. I have photos. Regards J.G.D. Ps. An opportunity for "his" and "hers"?

(Message approved by david_gore)