1988 RR Silver Spirit (one owner from... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » 1988 RR Silver Spirit (one owner from new with FSH) « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Adrian Tillin
Yet to post message
Username: lotarr

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, 27 January, 2014 - 11:49:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Welcome to my ad. I have for sale a (one owner from new) 1988 Rolls Royce Silver Spirit EFI. Chassis number is SCAZS00A7KCH25648. The car was first registered in the UK on 01/01/1989 and has covered 64000 miles in total (by one non-smoking owner). The vast majority of the full service history has been carried out at Henlys RR in Chester who supplied the car new. There has been significant recent expenditure including full replacement fuel system (inc tank) and air conditioning system. Routine servicing was carried out at 4182, 9589, 14831, 17508, 19768, 22893, 29316, 35046, 40682, 46716, 51543, 53297, 54933, 57161 and 63513 miles. Sharing garage space with other prestige vehicles, the Silver Spirit has been used very little in recent years. The car presents very well and has been pampered throughout its life. It was the gentleman's ambition to own a new RR and has been his pride and joy until his death late last year. The history file containing the original V5 and several letters of communication between the owner and RRMC Ltd is packed with receipts and stamped service books showing the car has wanted for nothing. The car drives perfectly, the engine, gearchange and steering are all tight as a drum with everything working as it should. The car rides beautifully in almost complete silence. The car is finished in Silver with Dove Grey Hide (piped in Blue), Black Top Roll, Dove Grey Knee Roll, Blue carpets and lower door edging, Blue footstools, Blue Lambswool over rugs and burr walnut dashboard and door cappings. The interior is almost unmarked and is a particular feature of the car. The car (imported at the end of 2013) will be supplied with full QLD rego and registration number 6750OCC. This is a rare opportunity to own a fabulous car in a very attractive colour scheme with a fantastic one owner history.

If you have any questions or wish to view the car, please contact Adrian on 0474224504.

Price is $35000 negotiablePhoto

Adrian Tillin
New User

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, 19 February, 2014 - 22:28:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello all,

I've now taken an updated picture with QLD rego. Car is A1 and ready to go. I've also reduced the price to a more realistic $32500 negotiable.

Don't be put off by the fact this is a UK car. It really has been very well looked after and has no rust (that I've found and I've spent hours under the car). Everything works as it should and I mean everything. You could spend thousands getting an average car to this standard.

Best regards,

Adrian

RR photo

Adrian Tillin
New User

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, 24 March, 2014 - 07:14:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Car now SOLD