Magnificent 1989 Turbo RL Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » Magnificent 1989 Turbo RL « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

James Feller
Prolific User
Username: james_feller

Post Number: 277
Posted on Thursday, 07 March, 2013 - 10:01:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Due to a move to UK in April this year, im interested in moving my magnificent Bentley Turbo RL on to hopefully another keen Bentley enthusiast...
Cars history is comprehensive and fully documented. Australian Delivered Yorks car new. Car condition is stunning. Royal Blue with Parchment Hide. 105K klms.

Please phone James on 0419245444 or james_feller@hotmail.com for more details

Cheers

J
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

James Feller
Prolific User
Username: james_feller

Post Number: 288
Posted on Wednesday, 20 March, 2013 - 09:53:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

well my Magnificent RL is sold and has found a new home. Pleased to announce she will be in the hands of another Bentley enthusiast by Sat. Thanks for the emails and calls from interested parties it was appreciated. Very sad to see her go actually but a very good deal was struck and Im sure the new owner will get as much pleasure from the Big B as I did. Now to find another that was is as good in the UK when arrive....is it possible....hmmmmm

J