1989 Spirit wanted Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » 1989 Spirit wanted « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

David Thomas
Yet to post message
Username: davidthomas

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, 07 June, 2007 - 18:47:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I am wishing to purchase an Australian-delivered 1989 Spirit that has been well serviced and is in above-average condition for its age.

As this will be my first RR, I do want one that gives me the best possible opportunity to enjoy relatively trouble-free motoring - taking due note of what many have said on this forum about their unfortunate experiences.

So - if you know of a vehicle you think may suit me, please drop me a line at dst1@bigpond.com.

Many thanks,
David

David Thomas
New User

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, 30 October, 2007 - 16:25:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I have been successful in my search - not a Spirit but a Shadow. I am now the proud owner of SRH 20104.

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 764
Posted on Wednesday, 31 October, 2007 - 10:32:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi David,

Congratulations on your acquisition and I trust you will experience many happy times with your vehicle.

David Thomas
New User

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, 03 November, 2007 - 18:09:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

David - thanks for the congratulations.

The car is with Robert Chapman in Melbourne for some road-worthy and necessary mechanical repairs. When returned I will be able to let you know if my dreams come true. I am certainly hoping so!