'75 Silver Shadow Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » '75 Silver Shadow « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Michael A. Szegedi
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 203.164.226.16
Posted on Wednesday, 25 August, 2004 - 10:03:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

SRH21231 Gold, tan interior, import. Rebuilt accumulators and waterpump, new engine mounts. A/C compressor has leak, front dampers are a little soft.

This has been my only vehicle for 2 years and is used for daily commuting. Located at the Gold Coast.

$16,750
rego neg.

srh21231@hotmail.com for more information and pictures.
(07) 5594 3653 to leave a return no.

John Dare
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 144.138.194.24
Posted on Friday, 27 August, 2004 - 09:18:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Dear Michael, Could you please advise if, to your knowledge, your car was Australian delivered?. I need to ask this, for I regularly have people asking me to locate Shadows for them and the question of provenence always has a priority. That has (sadly) been caused by an influx of marginal quality/standard cars as imported (typically from Asian regions) in recent years, often by fast buck opportunists in search of a quick dollar.

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 284
Posted on Friday, 27 August, 2004 - 10:53:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Also see posts today on request from Kwok Chan re "which car" to explain further.

Michael A. Szegedi
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 203.164.229.202
Posted on Friday, 27 August, 2004 - 14:17:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Dear John,

The car was not delivered in Australia. I had hoped to address any provenance concerns in the ad.

Like many, I share your views regarding this matter. At $16k however, I would be inclined to treat an Australian delivered vehicle with more caution.