Wanted - Lambswool Seat Covers for Si... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » Wanted - Lambswool Seat Covers for Silver Shadow « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Shane Atherton
Yet to post message
Username: shane_atherton

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, 19 April, 2008 - 15:41:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello all,
I am chasing a set of lambswool seat covers (front and rear) to suit 1970 Silver Shadow - LRH 8376. The leather is beige, so a hue close to that is required. Many thanks.
Regards
Shane

Carl Heydon
New User
Username: car

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, 21 April, 2008 - 07:53:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Shane
I have a full set of covers from SBH 4346 in cream to suit picnic tables and no headrests.
Would they suit?

Shane Atherton
New User

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, 21 April, 2008 - 19:56:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello Carl and thanks for the reply.
Getting close, the colour sounds appealing and I have no headrests either. I have no picnic tables (I wish they had been installed) in my car. Just wondering if you have any pics you could email or post. Not only of the front sections but also displaying the rear section of the fronts. I may be able to replace those sections if there is a glaring visual shortcoming. Please let me your selling price too. I'm in WA, by the way.
You can email me on Shane.Atherton@sportshouse.net.au
Regards

David Thomas
New User
Username: davidthomas

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, 22 April, 2008 - 09:57:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello Shane!

I have some lambswool front seat and headrest covers in light tan for a 1974/75 Shadow 1. They had been fitted to the car only weeks before I bought her. I removed them and so they have hardly been used.

David Thomas

Shane Atherton
New User

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, 22 April, 2008 - 12:48:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi David,
Yours sound pristine, maybe you could PM or email me your selling price? Are we talking front seats only?
Regards
Shane

Carl Heydon
Experienced User
Username: car

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, 24 April, 2008 - 18:24:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Shane
I emailed you but it bounced. The text was;
'Hi Shane
The covers are completely different for tables. I could possibly provide seats and tables to suit in grey. Any interest?'
Carl
You could email me at carlheydon@dodo.com.au

(Message edited by car! on 24 April 2008)

Shane Atherton
New User

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, 24 April, 2008 - 23:00:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks Carl,
I had a thought that your Bentley may have front seats with arm rest to the side, whereas mine have the arm rests incorporated into the backrest (upright). No real desire to change the seats if I can avoid it but I appreciate yor contribution.
Shane

David Thomas
New User
Username: davidthomas

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, 25 April, 2008 - 12:04:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Shane

I also emailed you but I've not had a response. Is Shane.Atherton@sportshouse.net.au correct?

Thanks David

Shane Atherton
New User

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, 25 April, 2008 - 20:06:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello David,
Apologies to you and Carl for the email glitch. I am getting some emails through but it seems others are being refused - hmmm....
In the meanwhile, perhaps use my back up email - dfc2@bigpond.com
Regards
Shane