Dubbo vintage restorations Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » Dubbo vintage restorations « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Peter Morgan
New User
Username: rrnut

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, 01 March, 2012 - 22:53:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Does any member know the address or phone number of the chap in Dubbo members visited some time ago to view his business which restores vintage cars. I need to get some work done on repairing and restoring aluminium front and rear guards. Alternatively, the name etc of someone recommended. Any help would be appreciated.

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 1074
Posted on Friday, 02 March, 2012 - 08:48:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Peter,

Our member Peter Colwell [user name peter_colwell] lives in Dubbo and you could message him with your request through this forum. There is also a restorer based in Molong nearby who might also help.

Closer to home, you have Max Houston at Central Mangrove - see following link:

http://vintagemotorgarage.com/

and Club member David Peterson - Peterson's Smash Repairs,rear 22 Flora Street Kirrawee ph 9545 1885.

I have only had experience with David Peterson who undertake a lot of work on DRH14434 and I was very happy with his work involving replacement of rusted panels and accident damage repair.

Peter Morgan
New User

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, 05 March, 2012 - 21:09:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks for the info. I will try each of them.

Philip Sproston
New User
Username: phil2025

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, 06 March, 2012 - 10:39:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Peter,
Mark Nugent of Nugent coachbuilders 68818999 PH or www.nugentcoachbuilders.com

Peter Morgan
New User

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, 28 March, 2012 - 20:38:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks Phillip.....thats the name I was looking for. Sorry for the late response