1951 4.25l engine Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » 1951 4.25l engine « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mark Taxis
Experienced User
Username: mark_taxis

Post Number: 48
Posted on Wednesday, 02 February, 2011 - 14:00:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I have for sale a 1951 4.25 l engine which is still fitted with the bypass oil filtration . The engine is worn, (only 60 psi on 2 cylinders the remainder around 80 psi) The engine also has a cracked block under #5 cylinder but I am told this is repairable. It does not appear to be corrosion that has caused the crack. The engine does not have ancillaries such as starter , dynamo etc, also both inlet and exhaust manifolds are not available
This engine has been recently removed from the car and was running prior to removal.
I also have an assortment of engine spares, any questions give me a call on 07 54457637
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mark Taxis
Frequent User
Username: mark_taxis

Post Number: 62
Posted on Tuesday, 01 May, 2012 - 09:17:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Her in doors is starting to get fed up with the engine cluttering up the stable.
If anyone is interested in taking on this engine , let me know. The engine is still complete with the head, crank, pistons etc, take it away for $1000