Old Private Message just picked up Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » For Sale & Wanted (No traders, please) » Past Ads » Old Private Message just picked up « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Colin Silver
Prolific User
Username: colsilver

Post Number: 168
Posted on Monday, 16 June, 2014 - 21:16:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

It is sad, but Hilda must go.
Being the 76th ever made, she is in top condition for her years. Just one ding on left door that i know where it could be fixed for $1000.

Add ons are thermatic fan and electronic ignition.

Pity she is white, as I'd hate to see her as a wedding car. She was for 2 years till my father rescued her.

Would anyone know the retail pricing area I should be looking at?. This is not an advert to sell, but just an idea on pricing.

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 1392
Posted on Tuesday, 17 June, 2014 - 09:22:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Colin,

It would help if you could post more specific detailed information about your car.

The price will depend on the buyer's preferences for colour and trim, service history and condition of the vehicle.

Bob Reynolds
Frequent User
Username: bobreynolds

Post Number: 100
Posted on Tuesday, 17 June, 2014 - 09:41:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Oh it's a car is it?

I thought he was selling his wife!

Colin Silver
Prolific User
Username: colsilver

Post Number: 169
Posted on Wednesday, 18 June, 2014 - 21:26:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Will get around to what you wAnt but flat out with work at the moment.