SY1 wiring diagram Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » SY1 wiring diagram « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Geoff Wootton
Grand Master
Username: dounraey

Post Number: 869
Posted on Friday, 24 July, 2015 - 13:14:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I was recently searching the forum and came across this entry from Jeffrey McCarthy in January 2010.

Yesterday I took the (theoretical) electrical diagram pages for the 1973 onwards specification Silver Shadow from the technical library to a PlanScan shop and had the pages merged into a single continous diagram.

I had it blown up by 250% printed on plotter and laminated. Now I just need to clear some (large) space on the garage wall to hang it.

If anyone would like the merged diagram just email me and I'll pass on the PDF file.

I was wondering if anyone had a copy of Jeffrey's PDF file that they could forward to me.

Geoff

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 1700
Posted on Friday, 24 July, 2015 - 20:37:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Geoff,

Try sending a PM to Jeffrey through this Forum; you might be lucky and get through to him.

Geoff Wootton
Grand Master
Username: dounraey

Post Number: 871
Posted on Saturday, 25 July, 2015 - 00:09:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi David

I tried sending a PM to Jeffrey a few days ago but have had no response. I realize my request was a long shot. I thought it might just have been possible that an SY1 owner may have had a copy to hand.

Regards

Geoff

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master
Username: bob_uk

Post Number: 324
Posted on Saturday, 25 July, 2015 - 05:08:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I tried to redo the theoretical diagram using AutoCAD. I used a layer system for each colour. Unfortunately I just didn't have enough time and my contract was about finished. Which meant no AutoCAD. So I tried using MS paint which turned out to be hopeless. However I did a hydraulic circuit in MS Paint which looks good.