Comprehensive Insurance? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » Comprehensive Insurance? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Brian Crump
Frequent User
Username: brian_crump

Post Number: 52
Posted on Thursday, 03 September, 2009 - 19:31:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Can anyone recommend a comprehensive insurer or insurance broker? My 5 cars are insured with a well-known motor insurer/ auction house who sent my renewal today. Premiums are up and the level of cover is down. Attempts to find out why on the phone have been met with a 'take it or leave it' attitude. No; they will not insure for the previous value as all cars values have fallen due to the lack of sales. Oh yes? That applies to a 1933 Phantom Continental does it? Yes Sir - it does.
Maybe someone can recommend an insurance broker?
Regards,
Brian Crump
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

David McKnight
New User
Username: jaglover

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, 04 September, 2009 - 21:04:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Brian,
I started out with Jags with Prestige Insurance and had great service, they have been absorbed by Lumly as "LSV" and have been competitive and it is a good policy. I don't khow if they are writing much new special vehicle business at the moment as they made some strange comments earlier this year when I questione the values and had them adjusted up as my cars are Concours winners. Worth a try. All the best,

David