New South Wales Branch. Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » New South Wales Branch. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Adrian Jump
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 217.206.30.26
Posted on Wednesday, 06 June, 2007 - 01:04:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Does anyone have a contact address (non e-mail)for the NSW branch for an overseas member (uk) wanting membership details of the rroc(a). Although an occasional internet user using others facilities I have no e-mail address myself. I think David Gore suggested the NSW branch in the past (sorry everone else). Membership fee requested also.

Adrian Jump (u.k.)

(Message approved by david_gore)

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 726
Posted on Thursday, 07 June, 2007 - 15:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Adrian,

Mea Culpa!!

Postal Address for the NSW Branch is as below:

The Secretary,
Rolls-Royce Owners' Club of Australia [NSW] Inc.
Box 2754 GPO
SYDNEY NSW 2001
AUSTRALIA

You may download a copy of the Membership Application using the following link:

application/pdfApplication Form
MembershipFormNSW.pdf (365.9 k)

Please make a note in section for Proposer that I have invited you to join - you will not need to nominate a seconder. The one-off application fee is AUD25, Membership is AUD100p.a. Additional family/partner membership is AUD10p.a. per person.

Thank you for your interest and hopefully you will be able to meet up with some of our members in the near future on their trips to overseas events. We also hope that you may have the opportunity to visit Australia and participate in a Club event or two.

Kind regards
David

Adrian Jump U.K.
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 217.206.30.16
Posted on Thursday, 28 June, 2007 - 02:53:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks for your help, taken me some time before I could log on again. The RROC(A) seem to do a whole lot more, indeed vastly more, than the RREC for the post 65 owner. May have another waiting to join!

Adrian U.K.

(Message approved by david_gore)