Rolls Royce Bentley survey Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » Rolls Royce Bentley survey « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

james woo
Frequent User
Username: james

Post Number: 21
Posted on Saturday, 16 August, 2003 - 12:11:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Everyone:

Just want to do a quick survey to see why do we like Rolls Royce and Bentley, and what aspect of the car that have attracted us to.

For me, the famous grill and flying lady does it for me. I like to be able to see the flying lady while driving.

Regards
James
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jon Rothwell
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 61.9.128.174
Posted on Wednesday, 20 August, 2003 - 22:38:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

For me it was quality, I got sick of rebuilding Fords for a hobby, and Jags are nice but can suffer from a lot of quality control problems (although I have a very soft spot for all V12 XJ series cars).
I bought a Bentley first as it is much rarer than it's Shadow sibling, and to be honest it's the way the car is built overall much more than the badges and ornaments that appeals to me.

Having said that most people I meet don't know that my T1 and Shadow I are pretty much the same car (even though they sit next to each other in the driveway) and they all drool over the Shadow just because it it has the flying lady up front.