Triang Sharna Rolls-Royce Corniche ch... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Triang Sharna Rolls-Royce Corniche childs electric car « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Chris Browne
Prolific User
Username: chrisb

Post Number: 243
Posted on Friday, 15 April, 2016 - 02:29:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello everyone,

I have recently required a "previously enjoyed" example of the above. Over the years, the quite complex electrical system has been modified, wires cut, scotchlocked etc. Does anyone out there on the message board have a copy of the wiring diagram which was supplied with the car when it was new so that I could purchase a photo copy from them so I can start to make sense of the spaghetti I am trying to unravel? If anyone owns a working example, I would be very grateful to see photographs of the underside showing the wiring and also the boot space which should, but does not, contain the battery. Also if anyone is aware of any spare parts other than those on E.abay which seem to be as expensive as those for a full size Corniche, I would be grateful for any leads.

Kind regards,

Chris

Ken McHugh
Yet to post message
Username: cnsylvester

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, 05 January, 2021 - 17:59:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Chris, I have one of these since new, the paperwork comes with the wiring diagram. Let me know if you still need it. Regards, Ken

richard george yeaman
Prolific User
Username: richyrich

Post Number: 1160
Posted on Wednesday, 06 January, 2021 - 09:37:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Ken welcome to the forum, unfortunately Mr Browne died in 2018, he was a well thought of member of this forum and of the Rolls Royce community.

Ken McHugh
New User
Username: cnsylvester

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, 07 January, 2021 - 18:41:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Oh dear, I'm so sorry.

Trevor Pickering
Experienced User
Username: commander1

Post Number: 178
Posted on Friday, 08 January, 2021 - 03:11:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Chris was a fine man and did a wonderful restoration on a Silver Cloud so his work lives on!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: