A Golden Jubilee For The Silver Shadow Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » A Golden Jubilee For The Silver Shadow « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mike Thompson
Frequent User
Username: vroomrr

Post Number: 671
Posted on Friday, 21 June, 2019 - 12:14:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

As you might imagine I have to do a lot of searches for my pioneering work on my 1975 Silver Shadow. Pioneering work meaning to many, bastardizing my Rolls and hand wringing waiting for the next victimization I can impart upon the next car I get my hands on. To others (probably only me) it is pioneering because no one has done it and lived to tell what they did, (in other words no one has left a paper trail how they did it, maybe out of fear of retribution). Anyway in my searches I kept coming across "For Sale, A Golden Jubilee For The Silver Shadow". So I did a search for that as well. (I still don't know why they say that, but I suspect it means anniversary.) Hemmings as usual has a very nice piece on the Silver Shadow the largest volume production Rolls Royce has ever produced.

https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2015/03/27/a-golden-jubilee-for-the-silver-shadow/

Golden Jumble
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mike Thompson
Frequent User
Username: vroomrr

Post Number: 993
Posted on Sunday, 29 September, 2019 - 17:27:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hassanal Bolkiah Sultan of Brunei has the largest collection of Rolls-Royce vehicles, 500. Some 7000 cars in total.

The total worth of his car collection is around $4 billion.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: