Coin balance trick Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Coin balance trick « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Robert Howlett
Prolific User
Username: bobhowlett

Post Number: 152
Posted on Friday, 05 February, 2016 - 20:06:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I saw a YouTube clip of a coin balance on a 20 hp rolls so I decided to try the same .Took a bit but was cool to see the smoothness of the roller motor
https://youtu.be/r1v9KBZ_2iItor

richard george yeaman
Grand Master
Username: richyrich

Post Number: 454
Posted on Friday, 05 February, 2016 - 21:02:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Robert very good, The down side is retrieving all the money from beneath the carbs, I think I remember someone else doing this with glasses of water and then with coins I would imagine setting the idle a little faster would help steady the car a bit.

Robert Howlett
Prolific User
Username: bobhowlett

Post Number: 153
Posted on Friday, 05 February, 2016 - 21:09:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Richard

cost me 10 dollars and to perform this trick I could only 4 busks so 6 are still on the manifold somewhere.was fun but ..yeah I just installed electronic ignition .was a great improvement on the smoothness.
cheers

richard george yeaman
Grand Master
Username: richyrich

Post Number: 455
Posted on Saturday, 06 February, 2016 - 00:01:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Robert yes electronic ignition improves the running of these cars a lot an upgrade that I would recommend.

Richard.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: