Do you beleive in Ghosts Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » Do you beleive in Ghosts « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

richard george yeaman
Grand Master
Username: richyrich

Post Number: 350
Posted on Thursday, 27 August, 2015 - 09:08:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Last night I was in the workshop of jamesblackrestorations.com where there was three Rolls Royce Silver Ghosts being restored there was also two others finished one of these was the Imfamous IRA Moon car which was equipped with two Lewis machine guns this car also was driven by Mr Black in the 2013 Centenery run across the Alps. The workshop is a real mancave with its fire place coal burning in the grate and a rolling chassis of a Silver Ghost on a Ginormous car ramp behind you eerie!!!!

Richard.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master
Username: bob_uk

Post Number: 468
Posted on Friday, 28 August, 2015 - 05:23:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Nice.

My man cave has a Shadow on axle stands. I have old machinery and tools. My Holbrook lathe is about 1910. It is ex Birmingham Navigation company so very unlikely to have been used to repair Ghosts but you never know.

Its quite nice to sit there listening to BBC Radio 2 drinking tea and eating jaffa cakes. And then maybe buff a wheel trim.