How many Bentley T1 and T2's are Left... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Miscellaneous » Threads to 2010 » How many Bentley T1 and T2's are Left? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jon Rothwell
Posted on Thursday, 17 April, 2003 - 22:02:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Since buying my T1 and putting it up on my website I have spoken to other T1 owners all over the world. It's surprising though how few T1 and T2 cars seem to be around. Does anyone know where to find out how many are now left? Is there a register of these cars? Or does any RR club have details of how many there may be left?
Is there any way of compiling this information? All suggestions would be appreciated.

David Gore
Posted From: 63.60.233.116
Posted on Monday, 21 April, 2003 - 21:03:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Jon,

The last edition of "Chassis Plate" lists 29 T1/T2 and 3 Corniche vehicles owned by Australian Club members however this information is 2 years old and the current number could be even higher.

Pat Freeman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 205.188.209.10
Posted on Friday, 02 May, 2003 - 09:40:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I have been attempting to assemble a register of the 32 T2's that were officially imported to the US. To date I have located 20. I know of 2 that have been destroyed and another used as a parts car.