Arnage Fob Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Post-Spirit » Arnage Fob « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Cameron Benson
Yet to post message
Username: duc748r

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, 30 April, 2016 - 11:07:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Can anyone advise which model fobs can be reprogrammed to suit a 2007 Arnage, besides other Arnage Fobs naturally.
My only key, the two button Valet type, is falling apart.

I am hoping that late model Continental Fobs may be an option as I see several quality used examples for sale.
I realize that the actual key blade is different but I feel if reprogramming the electronics works cutting and fitting a new key should prove to be a minor issue

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 603
Posted on Saturday, 30 April, 2016 - 15:01:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Dear Cameron,
I have recently bought a programmable remote control for peanuts and it was able to clone the remote control for the main gate at my villa. I am sure there must be other ones that work on the same frequency as your Arnage unit. You could take the internals of this and put them inside your existing case. The one i bought is as follows:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/272061287103?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

michael vass
Prolific User
Username: mikebentleyturbo2

Post Number: 153
Posted on Saturday, 30 April, 2016 - 19:13:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Omar
Remote electric gates on your villa ,posh git lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dR6t2zCLaA
Mike

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 606
Posted on Saturday, 30 April, 2016 - 20:21:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

hahahahahaha.....
A gate on the boundary wall is the standard arrangement for most houses in Dubai - we just call them villas - actually they are houses.
good luck with your Arnage Mike.

Omar

Jeff Young
Prolific User
Username: jeyjey

Post Number: 249
Posted on Saturday, 30 April, 2016 - 21:29:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Just last week I drove 1-1/2 hours to my dealer after having ordered a new key, and they had cut the key blade wrong (or they have the wrong data in their database for my car, or something).

I hope to hear back from them soon, but for now I also have only a single, somewhat dilapidated, valet key....

Cheers,
Jeff.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: