SPIRIT HANDBOOK/USER MANUAL Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Spirit Series » SPIRIT HANDBOOK/USER MANUAL « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

David Hall
Yet to post message
Username: daveh

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, 11 February, 2021 - 17:50:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I have just purchased unseen a 1989 Spirit. Unused since 2009. It has no paperwork, books etc. Can a member be so kind as to send or publish copies of the relevant pages for the Rolls Silver Spirit of this model? Once awaken from its slumber, with some fresh petrol she was driven immediately to the nearest mot station (£40 for a Check the over of a Rolls Royce!)She passed with no advisories. A promising sign of good timess to come. Thanks
Chazziz SCAZS00A7KCH26217

Hubert Kelly
Frequent User
Username: h_kelly

Post Number: 415
Posted on Thursday, 11 February, 2021 - 19:33:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

David, if you scroll down to the end of the opening page re forum the 3rd last line is the access point to all the technical information you may ever need for a Rolls .
Best of luck with your new car

Darryl Watson
Experienced User
Username: inox

Post Number: 154
Posted on Thursday, 11 February, 2021 - 21:54:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi David,

Have a look at Flying Spares for hand books manuals etc.

https://www.flyingspares.com/shop/rolls-royce-spirit-spur-bentley-turbo-mulsanne/handbook-parts-list-workshop-manual.html

Regards

Brian Vogel
Grand Master
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 3131
Posted on Friday, 12 February, 2021 - 11:22:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

While it doesn't have the Owner's Handbook, don't forget heritage.bentleymotors.com when it comes to tech documentation as well.

For your era in particular, see:
https://heritage.bentleymotors.com/en/technical-library/1980-1998

David Hall
New User
Username: daveh

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, 12 February, 2021 - 16:15:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks for the pointers. I didn't realise the wealth of information the Forum gives access to. I bought my car on a whim, but with an open mind. So far I have really enjoyed working out where everything lives and how 12 years of hibernation has affected it.

richard george yeaman
Prolific User
Username: richyrich

Post Number: 1162
Posted on Friday, 12 February, 2021 - 23:43:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello David welcome to the forum,You will find that these people are very helpful, Enjoy your car.

Richard.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: