1977 Silver Wraith II Warning Lamp Cl... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Shadow Series » 1977 Silver Wraith II Warning Lamp Cluster « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Randy Roberson
Frequent User
Username: wascator

Post Number: 894
Posted on Saturday, 13 January, 2024 - 03:08:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

It's a cluster, all right: while repairing and reinstalling the switchbox I made the mistake of unfastening the rectangular warning lamp cluster and trying to move it aside for added clearance. In so doing suddenly the warning lamps popped out of the cluster box. Now, how in the world am I going to determine which lamp goes in each position?
Being inexperienced I was not prepared for this!

Brian Vogel
Grand Master
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 3352
Posted on Saturday, 13 January, 2024 - 07:23:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Start at Workshop Manual Section M4 - 25, which covers this warning lamp cluster, including the wiring diagram that lets you know which wire colors go with each of the individual warning lamps.

Re-insert accordingly.

Brian

Robert J. Sprauer
Frequent User
Username: wraithman

Post Number: 846
Posted on Saturday, 13 January, 2024 - 22:11:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Try this. Trigger the lamps by process of elimination from the source. You will eventually have it sorted.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: