Phantom VI Maintenance Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Cloud & Bentley S » Phantom VI Maintenance « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bill Coburn
Username: bill_coburn

Post Number: 1586
Posted on Friday, 08 January, 2016 - 11:46:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

It seems I will be maintaining the above car for some time yet. Does anyone know of a maintenance schedule published by the Factory?

It would be nice to do the job to a schedule rather than 'maintenance by an old bloke'
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 1887
Posted on Friday, 08 January, 2016 - 17:07:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Bill,

Big ask but you never know your luck in what might turn up in response to your request.

I would use the Shadow 1 and II servicing schedules as a guide and it just so happens that I summarised the service schedules for the Self-Help Group in a spreadsheet as below [Note there are 4 sections, Body work, Engine Bay, Under Vehicle and Interior]:

application/octet-streamService Schedule
Shadow Service Checklist.xls (59.9 k)

This should start you off however a letter to Bentley Motors/Hunt House on the appropriate letterhead requesting assistance might be successful.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: