Cutaway technical illustration of Clo... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Cloud & Bentley S » Cutaway technical illustration of Cloud or S series « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Douglas Newton
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.129.209.32
Posted on Tuesday, 09 November, 2010 - 19:51:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

My name is Douglas Newton and I am the Technical Illustrator that has produced a hand drawn Bentley MK VI cutaway technical illustration … see letter by Mark Anson posted Jan 6th 2010 on the Bentley MKVI section.

My reason for writing is that I am considering a further illustration project and would welcome members feedback. If any members are interested in a limited edition print from my hand drawn artwork please let me know. For you information – I have sold prints of my artwork to members around the world that including: UK’s BDC, RREC and Bentley Motors in Crewe.

My proposed new project is a cutaway illustration of a Rolls Royce Cloud 1, 2 or 3 or a Bentley S1, 2, or 3. If enough interest is shown I will start this new project. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Douglas

(Message approved by david_gore)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dariusz
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 194.71.86.5
Posted on Monday, 18 July, 2011 - 09:33:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Douglas,
did you manage to do this new project?
Regards
Dariusz

(Message approved by david_gore)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: