Flashing Trafficator lights Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Early Post-War » Flashing Trafficator lights « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Graham Watson
New User
Username: graham508

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, 23 March, 2016 - 05:13:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi,
In what is most likely the longest restoration in history (going on 20 years) I am always looking for items that will help with the daily operation of B366NZ. Items like seat belts etc. A little while ago I came across this site: www.dynamoregulatorconversions.com
Among other things, they have small LED lights with built in flashers to fit inside of the trafficators. I purchased a set and tried them out on the bench and was very pleased with the results. Thought I would pass the information on. Also they had a dual white/amber LED bulb that fits very nicely into the wing parking light housing. I plan to use them for turn signals, It took a donor light socket but it looked great during bench testing.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master
Username: bob_uk

Post Number: 904
Posted on Friday, 25 March, 2016 - 10:51:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Also their electronic Dynamo regulators are quite good as well. Their led prices are not expensive and very competitive. The solution you are using works very well. It's quick and easy. The amber white bulbs are very useful. The custom car guys are also using these on the front on cars. It allows them to easily make their own custom lights.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: