Mystery Twenty Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Small Horsepower » Mystery Twenty « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mark Herbstreit
Frequent User
Username: mark_herbstreit

Post Number: 60
Posted on Tuesday, 12 December, 2006 - 23:15:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Firstly apologies for the quality of the photos. They were taken of photos in an album belonging to a friend of a friend of a friend of their friends Twenty!
There is at least four degrees of separation before I get to the bottom of it. Not impossible, but I thought I might try here.

The friend of the friend of the friend lives in Katherine and their friend, (the cars owner), I believe also lives in the Northern Territory. The caption hints at the owners name being Graham (The rest of the caption goes without saying), and the photos were taken on a trip in the NT (I believe in the last couple of years). The only NT Twenty I have found listed is 84K3 but I am pretty sure this is not it. Any info Chassis No. etc would be appreciated. Over to you Twentyists.

twenty 1

Twenty 2
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mark Herbstreit
Frequent User
Username: mark_herbstreit

Post Number: 61
Posted on Monday, 18 December, 2006 - 21:24:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Mystery solved!
Thanks to Bob Clarke (Twenty horsepower registrar). The Chassis number is 82K3. The owner, Graham Bennett moved from the Castlemaine area to Darwin around 1999. I heard yesterday, the car is affectionately known as the Kelvinator.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: