Liz The Publican's Fan Club Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Liz The Publican's Fan Club « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 1561
Posted on Wednesday, 20 June, 2018 - 02:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Dear All,
It was going to happen one day.......
The "out of forum" connection with someone we don't know but have grown fond of.
Liz the Publican from Mount Coolon is famous around the world and we all need to acknowledge her connection to the forum.
We need to put her pub on the map......

Mark Luft
Prolific User
Username: bentleyman1993

Post Number: 191
Posted on Wednesday, 20 June, 2018 - 05:03:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Aye Omar you are correct!! I googled Mount Coolon yesterday and was looking at the pictures of Vlads police station AND the pub. Let's hear it for LIZ!!

Harry Heuchan
Experienced User
Username: harry_heuchan

Post Number: 40
Posted on Wednesday, 20 June, 2018 - 06:37:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I will second that!

Patrick Ryan
Grand Master
Username: patrick_r

Post Number: 1947
Posted on Wednesday, 20 June, 2018 - 07:38:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Third!!!

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 962
Posted on Wednesday, 20 June, 2018 - 09:12:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Sorry Chaps, Liz does not want her photo take full stop.

The only way you will ever see her is in person and if there is one person in this town I will not upset its bloody Liz, after all I have a tab at the bar which means I can walk over there and get credit on booze.

Unlike some swine who blow into town Liz knows I will always pay my tab. Try getting credit on booze in any Australian city - ha, actually don't try because its pointless unless you are on extremely good terms with the publican.

Patrick Ryan
Grand Master
Username: patrick_r

Post Number: 1948
Posted on Wednesday, 20 June, 2018 - 17:32:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Bugger

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 2933
Posted on Wednesday, 20 June, 2018 - 19:04:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Listen chaps - we do not know if Liz has personal reasons for keeping her location private rather than revealing it to the world at large.

As we know, certain international organisations are using facial recognition software to scan photos in both private and public web pages as well as public surveillance cameras to build up individual profiles for marketing purposes and locations for those wanted by the authorities for justified/unjustified reasons.

You would be surprised what these organisations know about you already..........................

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 970
Posted on Thursday, 21 June, 2018 - 02:05:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Well David I don't think Liz is at all worried about any international organisations. The poor lady has had her business raided by a ton of Australian Federal and Queensland police who of course found NOTHING and were told in no uncertain terms to bugger off out of town immediately.

Lis's only crime has been to be a loving mother who dropped almost $400,000 forfeited bail money when her son jumped bail on a twenty million dollar cocaine importing bust.

Australia should have gone the way of sensible countries like Portugal who decriminalised all drugs ages ago, but because Australia has the world's largest population of totally gutless politicians we will be the last if ever country to legalise cannabis and so organised crime is very happy about that because once its all legal they need to find another source of revenue.

No my guess is Lis, like all females, has an inbuilt inherent vanity. A pretty woman can't keep her head out of range of a camera but as age sets in they run from cameras like crazy.

But David, we do I agree live in strange times where cameras are everywhere and governments especially the ones that cant be trusted love the idea of surveillance - they just can't get enough of it. And yet if foreign terrorists are here in Australia as the government would love us all to think, then they are here because THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT LET THEM IN IN THE FIRST PLACE!

An ISIS or Al Quada terrorist is not going to paddle in a canoe across the Indian ocean with a box full of C4 plastic explosives and while some people might imagine its easy to get from Papua New Guinea to the top of Queensland Australia, its a case of if the sea does not drown you the stingers and crocodile will make your life nasty brutish and short.

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 1562
Posted on Thursday, 21 June, 2018 - 04:50:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Dear Vlad,
Just tell Liz that we think she is cool and that she is one of the lads.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: