Billions and Billions - The New Stand... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Archive to 2017 » Billions and Billions - The New Standard of Wealth and Craziness « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 752
Posted on Thursday, 02 March, 2017 - 04:07:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

A wag on the net had stated Putin is worth 200 Billion. Another wag had stated Trump is scratching around in the dirt looking like 5 Billion max and maybe a lot less.

Now I am certain of this:

Putin has called in the FSB ( the new KGB ) and said " I don't care what you need to do but I need an answer very soon - who is crazier me or Trump? "

Naturally, some of the old spooks in Moscow are hesitant to give a rash answer.

We have to face it. Trump by announcing he is going to skyrocket military spending while reducing taxes is actually pronouncing that he has invented financial fusion.

If we can create nuclear fusion, the greenies will sneak away perhaps to eat bloody red sirloin steak with mushroom source.

My guess straight after asking the FSB that question uncle Putin bit the left ear right off his dog, chewed slowly and swallowed the lot of it in one gulp and thought to himself - I will show them the next Russian President will give me an immunity from prosecution just like I gave that drunk Yeltsin.

Meanwhile, downunder Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull looks as interesting a plate of cold porridge.

Well at least its all interesting to watch.

Personally, I would have thought the US taxpayer has paid more than enough loot on military the past 20 years and the results have not reaped great rewards.

Its all quiet on the southern front apart from the fat boy in Pyongyang denying he croaked his brother using two poor Asian women who thought they were involved in an airport tv reality game. This will be a funny trial to watch. The Malaysians are not big on humour when you break any of their laws - whipping and hanging is a real possibility but giving a man a facial with VX at the airport under the camera will have the judge scratching his head at just how to sentence them hard enough.

Its bizarre and I like it.

But my vote is on Trump followed closely by Putin for true future craziness.

Mark Luft
Experienced User
Username: bentleyman1993

Post Number: 32
Posted on Thursday, 02 March, 2017 - 07:01:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Vlad, with your sense of humor, and your sense of politics, I'd vote for you ANYTIME!!

Robert Noel Reddington
Grand Master
Username: bob_uk

Post Number: 1318
Posted on Thursday, 02 March, 2017 - 08:11:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Putin said goodbye to the trump circus and off they went with a trumpy trump trump.

200 billion is a lot of wedge to drive into any cracks.

I think the two Asian ladies knew what they were doing and if the Malays find out for sure they will get life or executed. They rubbed a nerve gas into his face and must have had gloves on.

By making the military bigger the blue collar workers will get a boost from arms making. The question is has the bank got enough dosh. they have the raw materials in the ground ready for the primary industries to get a wiggle on.

I see big trouble ahead in main land Europe. The liberal snowflakes have their heads in the sand and are in denial meanwhile the right wing is getting more popular.

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 1121
Posted on Friday, 03 March, 2017 - 04:34:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

i wonder how they will apply their minds together. will they cancel each other out or will they compound the madness and create chaos? who know.... its a living soap opera.....

Graeme Söderlund
Prolific User
Username: graemeaus

Post Number: 65
Posted on Friday, 03 March, 2017 - 07:06:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

With all of this madness going on, we down under can be thankful for our humour & attitude of "she'll be right Mate!"

Patrick Ryan
Grand Master
Username: patrick_r

Post Number: 1186
Posted on Friday, 03 March, 2017 - 08:00:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Lets hope those 2 idiots keep there hands off us down here Graeme!