Proud grand dad moment. Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Archive to 2017 » Proud grand dad moment. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Robert Noel Reddington
Prolific User
Username: bob_uk

Post Number: 242
Posted on Saturday, 04 July, 2015 - 11:17:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I have twin 16 year old granddaughters. They are 6 ft 1 inch tall. One was going up stairs and a guy touch her. She swung round and pushed him down the stairs and her sister kicked him in the ribs.

I should be alarmed at the level of violence but somehow I am proud because I know that they stick together and will go for it so to speak.

They don't get trouble from other teenagers because as my wife said 6ft 1 still growing and theres two of them. In any case they have 2 elder brothers who dote on the twins and the boys are over 6ft as well. All 4 of them are also very fit. One of the twins does a 100 yards in under 10 secs.

Most of all I have the utmost respect for my son and his wife.

Proud granddad moment. All I have to do now is get that lazy arsed grandson out of his pit to cut the grass. Before he sneaks of with his latest girlfriend. I said its worth a fiver. 30mins tops.