Looky at that !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Archive to 2017 » Looky at that !!!!!!!!!!!!!! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 309
Posted on Tuesday, 17 November, 2015 - 10:45:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Holy Batman, I just became a Grand Master. Now that I am almost 60 and pushing against the hideous fact that the younger girls are not lining up anymore, becoming Grand Master has made my day.

I may in fact go crazy and remove the Camargue's inside review mirror and put on my black cape with the silver thunderbolt and run down the road holding the mirror out in front of me.

Indeed just for a joke I may place the fact that I am a grand master on my resume for my next job application working for mega brass razoos in the unbearably hot humid and insect ridden outback.

Wow - this grandmaster caper is really going to my head....I may just have to kick the cat to get back to reality but at least I don't drive a JEEEEEEEEP!!!!

And remember that's SOVIET GRAND MASTER to you...

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 1792
Posted on Tuesday, 17 November, 2015 - 11:13:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

SOVETSKIY GRAND MASTER - vse ravny, no nekotoryye boleye ravny, chem drugiye .....

Congratulations Vladimir on achieving this status and I will leave it to Vladimir to comment further on the above "tongue-in-cheek" definition......unfortunately the forum cannot accept the Cyrillic script.

A mere Moderator has no chance of equalling a Grand Master .

Geoff Wootton
Grand Master
Username: dounraey

Post Number: 1009
Posted on Tuesday, 17 November, 2015 - 13:00:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Vladimir

It's normally 500 posts to be a Grand Master. I think your boss, Vladimir Putin, must have had a quiet word in the admins ear.

Geoff

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 310
Posted on Tuesday, 17 November, 2015 - 13:30:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Why does every one pick on us? Its the Americans - they are the naughty ones not us. Now you have blown it Geoff. David would be just the type to look up the rule book on this one. Crikey, I could be bloody defrocked as a Grand Master on my first day! Ugly. Now you have sent me into a paranoid super dive of depression as I may be a FAUX GRANDMASTER. egad.

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 1795
Posted on Tuesday, 17 November, 2015 - 14:52:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

"David would be just the type to look up the rule book on this one."

What Rule Book????????

I do not have one let alone know the criteria for classification as a Grand Master..........

Vladimir, enjoy your fame while you can certain in the knowledge I cannot defrock you . As I said above "A mere Moderator has no chance of equalling a Grand Master."

Geoff Wootton
Grand Master
Username: dounraey

Post Number: 1010
Posted on Tuesday, 17 November, 2015 - 15:16:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Vladimir,

Why does every one pick on us? Its the Americans - they are the naughty ones not us.

I'm English. We have never had much antipathy towards Russia. That's an American thing. You are probably confused as England is America's poodle. Anyway, it's nice of the Islamists to step in so we can all blast away at them together. Maybe when we've won there will be another Potsdam Conference where we can divide the Middle East up again and cause another 100 years of misery in the region. Like you, I am not a big fan of politicians.

Geoff