Back home Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Archive to 2017 » Back home « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

bob uk
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 94.197.121.61
Posted on Friday, 01 May, 2015 - 04:20:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I am on two feet and a zimmer frame. The Red Cross took me home.

The doctors now say that the knee problem was not gout and a sample from my knee is clear of infection.

I am thinking my auto immune system is attacking me.

(Message approved by david_gore)

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 1589
Posted on Friday, 01 May, 2015 - 08:52:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Bob,

Pleased to hear you are back home but concerned with the auto immune system attacking an auto authority; I do not think this is allowed by the Auto Rule Book .

I trust this is a temporary aberration and normal rules apply forthwith.

bob uk
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 188.29.164.184
Posted on Sunday, 03 May, 2015 - 04:42:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I can now walk without zimmer but feel weak.

I have a hospital visit on the 12 of may they are going to endoscopy me.

I reckon they will fit me with a colostomy bag. The idea is give my colon a few weeks rest.

I am apprehensive because mistakes here are usually fatal.

I have checked the Queens regulations and auto immune attacks aren't cricket.

My GP a Dr Sherwood is great she has saved my life twice now. Incidently if i had been a smoker I would be dead. When i came around from the last operation I could breathe for about 45 sec I couldn't talk no air to talk with. I could hear the alarm going and then wet air.

Today I had a few mates round for a jam. I can't coordinate my hands so I sang instead.
we done walk like a man.
I dont do falsetto, I can but prefer to grunge instead. Telling dirty lies sounds good with a stretch and lower pitch.

A bit like divine ( Glen Harris)

(Message approved by david_gore)