What in Hell is this? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Archive to 2017 » What in Hell is this? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John Beech
Prolific User
Username: jbeech

Post Number: 237
Posted on Sunday, 12 March, 2017 - 12:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

What in the Hell is this? I think the bloke driving it is Australian because the program Garage Dreams is all about Australians and their cars - things like Monaros, Ramcheros, Falcons, etc. Then there's this brief clip of this guy. He's driving this blue beast with pontoon fenders and I've no clue what it is. Perhaps custom?blue pontoon

Mark Herbstreit
Prolific User
Username: mark_herbstreit

Post Number: 162
Posted on Sunday, 12 March, 2017 - 22:37:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

John the cars are called Devaux. They are made local to me and I have been fortunate to get up close and personal. They are nicely finished and powered by proper yank v8. The only down side for me apart from the hefty price, was the tight footwell fiberglass body not metal and some cheapish generic switch gear. They can even come with the steering wheel on the wrong side!

d3

d2

d1

John Beech
Prolific User
Username: jbeech

Post Number: 239
Posted on Sunday, 12 March, 2017 - 23:56:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

That's a really sick automobile! Australian product, eh? Well done! Anyway, I don't believe there's anything wrong with fiberglass if it's well executed. And just how much is a 'hefty price' - do you have any idea?